Karen G from the lovely blog Coming Down the Mountain has given me an Honesty award.
The original rules are to write ten honest things about myself, and then pass this along to ten other blogs that I feel deserve an award. I’m going to change that end bit, as I’d nominate all the blogs I read regularly. So what I shall say is that any blog I link to, please feel free to pick up this award and run with it!
1. I am not good at being sociable, even though the opposite seems true
2. I wish my dad was alive, although I wonder what we’d have thought of each other
3. The smell of trees, mulchy earth, and fresh ink makes me calm and content
4. I am seriously addicted to chocolate
5. Unpredictable people make me nervous
6. I cry watching other people cry - either in real life, in books, or on screen
7. I write to justify my existence
8. I never truly believe I have done anything remarkable (even when experience tells me otherwise)
9. I occasionally jump in puddles when I think no one else is looking
10. If I could add a personality trait, I would choose self-confidence
What would your ten things be?