The Fluffy Plan of Happiness
- Buy a top. You cannot start the fluffy plan of happiness without a new top.
- Book out evenings / weekends again for New Writing Project (very exciting!)
- Continue saving money for dream of owning own shoe-box
- Start some sort of exercise venture more vigorous than walking up escalators
- Never let the house be empty of chocolate ever again
The thing with fluffy plans is that you cannot over-load them or be too specific; otherwise they stop being fluffy and start becoming Concrete Plans of Exacting Particulars. Fluffy plans tend to give you a bit of a cuddle halfway through. C-Pep plans sound like they come in a fussy bottle from the chemist to be taken when experiencing a blockage.
“Feeling stuck in life? Take some C-Pep!”
You just know C-Pep would taste a bit murky, although perhaps it is useful for everyone to have a bottle on the shelf just in case.
Birthdays are funny things – your own personal New Year. While they should always be celebrated and enjoyed (and I did, very much, thank you!), they also bring on feelings of ‘what have I accomplished’, ‘what is next for me’, and ‘where on earth am I going and did anyone bring a map?’
So with that in mind, I have already made good in-roads with the fluffy plan, in that I have bought a new top.
What would be on your fluffy plan?