Thursday 19 July 2007

Wedding fest

Wouldn’t usually do two posts in one day, but as pointed out elsewhere, this is wedding month and I will now be away all weekend at the last wedding of July. I am actually a bridesmaid for this one, wearing black – this wedding has a bit of a gothic / celtic slant thang going on. The bride is wearing a top hat. Heh heh.

So just to let you all know, I haven’t suddenly wandered off bored but will be back on Monday. Right now I need to find my hotel accomodation letter. And a map, yes, a map would be good. Especially as I have been telling everyone the wedding is in Somerset and it turns out the only thing it has in common with Somerset is the area starts with ‘S’. I suspect ‘down there somewhere, darling’ will not cut it with John. Until Monday, folks...

No comments: